Girl Crushes and Guilty Pleasures  

Posted in

Okay, so I have a confession, a few actually. While I am a married woman and, obviously have many crushes on men, occasionally I do have a girl crush. Don't get too excited, it isn't a lesbian thing. It's more like "if I were a guy, this is the type of girl I would date" thing. One of my old crushes was on Mya, who is now on Dancing with the Stars. I think she's pretty, of course, but she also seems like a genuinely nice, lovable, fun person.



Speaking of fun, this is where the guilty pleasure comes in. I'm almost embarrassed to say it, but I have become a fan of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I can't explain it, but I started watching because there was nothing else on and suddenly I'm hooked. The main reason, I think, is NeNe. NeNe is Fun with a capital F. I love her personality and it has developed into a girl crush for sure.


Finally, my biggest girl crush of all time is on Kate Moennig, or "Shane" from The "L" Word. This is tricky because Moennig is gay, but she looks so masculine to me that I don't even know how to categorize the crush. Frankly, I don't think I have to. It is just a crush after all.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 at Saturday, September 26, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I find Megan Fox hot, I must admit! Who wouldn't...?

September 30, 2009 at 1:04 AM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones