List of Goals: near & far  

Posted in

I just posted this on my other blog, but I'm wondering if it's more fitting for this site, considering it's about lists.

I found this new site I love. It's called 43 Things and it's just a list of things you'd like to do. The site helps you mark progress and gives you a little taste of others with the same goals. I like this idea a lot, especially after reading The Amazing Race's host Phil Keoghan's book, "No Opportunity Wasted". In it, he talks about making such a list and I've been keeping a rough sketch ever since.

My first goal:

I’m wanting to get tattoos to represent the elements. So far I have a dragon breathing fire. I have a memorial tat in mind to represent earth. I’m not sure about water and air just yet though I do have ideas. I think I’ve found who I want to do the rest, but she has a long waiting list. So I guess the next step would be to get on the list.


My second, though in no real order:
Zorbing. I have wanted to do this since seeing it on The Amazing Race. I love
the idea of going to New Zealand too, of course; but I’d do this anywhere.
Of course, these are just fresh on my mind, but I have much grander ones to come. This is not to be confused with my wishlist post. "My wishlist" aren't things that could happen whereas I hope these are. Check it out. Hopefully I'll see you on there.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 4, 2009 at Thursday, June 04, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones