Twilight: "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob"  

Posted in ,

I know everyone's talking about Twilight because it just came out on DVD and so I thought I'd get on the bandwagon.

You can read my movie and book reviews on my blog RnR Reviews.

Having read the books, I know how it ends, but for the fun of it, the question is posed, "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob"? Well, as far as the movie goes, Rob Pattinson (Edward) over Taylor Lautner (Jacob) because Jacob is too young for me. They both are really, but Jacob looks illegal.

In the book, however, I might have chosen Jacob. He's more aggressive and he's warm. Edward is passive and cold...likable but as a human, who wants to snuggle up to a statue?

Of course, all of this is mute because after seeing Jackson Rathbone (Jasper) without the horrible white make up, I'm wishing he played a bigger part in the series. I'd so be "Team Jasper". Rathbone, like Pattinson also has a band, called 100 Monkeys. YouTube does have some stuff if you want to check them out.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 at Sunday, March 22, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones