My Wishlist  

Posted in

Pearl Jam fans know that they have a song called Wishlist. I love that song! I've been working on my own wishlist, though not poetic in any way. Here's what I got so far:

I feel like I should say I wish for world peace, blah blah, never-ending happiness, yadda yadda, rose colored glasses B.S. Now that I got that out of the way, here's what I really wish:

First, I wish Eddie Vedder knew we were soul mates. I've known since I was 16. Come on Eddie, get on board.

I wish that I could record my dreams for others to see and for me to re-live. I have awesome dreams! Believe me, you'd enjoy them.

I also wish I knew what babies are dreaming about when they bust out laughing in their sleep.

For that matter, I wish I knew what babies really think.

On a completely different note, I wish I could fight in a battle with swords and live. Mind you I am a woman and I'm only 5'2" so it would be quite the stretch. I just think that experience would be mind blowing. The guts it would take to rush an army of men, all trying to kill you. Not with guns, but up close and personal.

Along those same lines, I also wouldn't mind being super B.A. Again, not so much with guns, but hitman, ninja style. I don't know, I guess I'm a big muscle bound man in these fantasies.

I wish I could fly and be invisible, super-hero stuff... of course. Who doesn't?

Then there's the other obvious things like I wish I could back those I've lost. I wish I knew the answers to life's most puzzling questions, etc. Those are all too obvious and impersonal though.

I could say I wish I knew how to cook and could play sports but those are boring and not nearly grand enough.

Instead, I wish I was a race car driver or an astronaut. I wish I knew what it felt like to get shot but not die, to surf when it's the farthest thing from who I am. See Eddie, you could totally teach me that. Hey, you never know, he could be reading this, leave his model girlfriend with legs up to her neck and realize his severe mistake in not picking me out of the crowd on one of his many shows.

I wish.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 at Saturday, January 10, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones