Punisher  

Posted in

Okay, what's the deal with the new Punisher: War Zone? They just did a Punisher back in `04 with Thomas Jane (right) as Frank Castle that I thought was pretty awesome.

Now, if I had to guess, I'd say this is a grittier version for hardcore comic fans; but let's get something straight, nobody's a true bad ass unless men want to be him and women want to be with him. This new guy is okay, but Thomas Jane encompassed both things. This new guy, Ray Stevenson, may be great for guys to watch, but what about the ladies?

Don't get me wrong, I get that Hollywood versions, bringing in big guns like Travolta, can ruin things for true followers, but Thomas Jane is the only Punisher for me.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 6, 2008 at Saturday, December 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones