A Nod to Robert Downey Jr.  

Posted in

I recently watched Tropic Thunder, which I desperately wanted to see in the theaters; but with the baby at an all time hyper, it wasn't in the cards. Anyway, I loved this movie, 98% due to Downey's performance. I have always been a huge Robert Downey Jr. fan even through the whole drug thing he went through.

I knew others who gave up on him, but I never did. I am so glad that he's (crossing my fingers) off drugs now and finally beginning to get the credit he deserves for being tremendously entertaining.

Not only is he a great actor, but I love his singing voice as well. I loved that he sang on Ally McBeal. That's also where I discovered Josh Groban so a nod to that show too. So here's to you Robert. You deserve it.

♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Add to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Friday, December 5, 2008 at Friday, December 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones