Things I Don't like That Everyone Else Does  

Posted in

Dogs-Yeah, I said it. I DON'T LIKE DOGS! Wanna fight about it? Dogs scare me. I would rather face a man in a fight than a dog. Dog's can't be reasoned with. They're primal and you're fooling yourself if you think different. Pit bull owners, I'm especially talking to you. If you're a 100 pound woman walking a pit bull who you think could never hurt a fly, you're an idiot and you deserve to go to prison when that man eater gets loose and kills someone.

Rachael Ray-Nobody's that nice Rachel Ray. You may have everyone else fooled, but I'm not buying it!


While I'm talking about Rachael Ray, I might as well mention Oprah. Don't like you Oprah. You're a sell out, perhaps the biggest of our time. You start out being the woman everyone can identify with, talking about issues we care about. By "we" I mean normal society. Then, you turn into this money mogul who only wants to talk about your rich freakin' friends. Who the hell cares Oprah? I'm so over you and your cult-like following.

Hos- I'm talking Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, the list goes on. What the hell is wrong with us a civilization that we need to know what's going on in every second of these girls lives? Meanwhile, there are people out there, people with brains, with talent, with something to offer to the world, and we don't give a good gosh damn about them. Something ain't right about that and it feels like I'm the only one who sees it.


Cell phones-I feel like I can see people fainting just hearing this one. Guess what, I actually like to enjoy peoples company when I'm out instead of talking or texting someone else. Even when you're alone, it's like no one can do anything without a phone to their ear. Do you know how many more people you'd actually meet if you weren't so unapproachable, trying to "stay connected" to all the people you don't even like? Hell, I don't even want to be reached on my home phone, why would I then want those same people calling me everywhere I go? I don't think so.


Chinese Food- I am driven by smell when it comes to food and I cannot stand the smell of Chinese food, or seafood either for that matter. I don't understand how anyone can eat something that smells so off.

So there you have it. Apparently I'm a weirdo.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at Tuesday, January 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I just don't get dog haters. Mt Dalmatian is the sweetest bundle of love there is. But, to each their own.

January 16, 2009 at 6:02 PM

I don't hate dogs but I have had a fear of them since I was a kid, after a bad experience. I'm sure your dalmation is just as sweet as you say. I'm more afraid of typically agressive dogs.

January 16, 2009 at 11:43 PM
Anonymous  

I don't hate dogs
Love Chinese Food
Not so hot on Rachel
DO NOT LIKE OPRAH - thought I was the only one. She's so holier than thou. Gives advice about how to raise children (she doesn't have any), but compares them to her dogs. She starts out saying she doesn't judge, but her body language, facial expressions, and questions says "I'm judging you."

January 19, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones