# 3 Most Over-Rated Comedian: Adam Sandler  

Posted in ,

From his time on Saturday Night Live, with his ridiculous opera man and stupid Halloween costume thing he always did, I have never been a fan of Adam Sandler. Stupid does not equal funny in my mind.

Now, he has some done some more serious things that I didn't mind him in. It's just as a comedian that I find him to be lacking. Well, I say that, but I also don't find him to be a believable love interest in romantic comedies. Of course, women do like funny men, but again, he's not funny. He's the guy any girl I know would be embarrassed to take around anyone because he's so stupid. Perfect for Drew Barrymore, but she's got a screw loose, so I don't know if she counts.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 at Sunday, November 16, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones