A Wife's Top 10  

Posted in

Now we all know about the list created between a wife and her husband of the top celebrities we are given a free pass with, if you will. Well, my list looks a lot like my sexiest foreigners list. What can I say, I like an accent. My husband, unfortunately does not have one, but he does do very good impressions. Anyway here's my list:

Eddie Vedder -Now if you've read my blog before, you might know I have a thing for Eddie Vedder and have since I was... well, much younger. He is my ideal man, next to my husband of course.



Cillian Murphy- refer to my post on Hottest Foreign Actors if you don't know who he is. I'm sure you've seen him somewhere. He's been in a lot of films. If you haven't then I think you will because I can imagine he'll be big sometime soon.

Not only is he gorgeous, but he is a great actor. For this list, however, what matters is he is hot! hot! hot! Married too but this is a fantasy list so that doesn't matter.



Ewan McGregor- I think Ewan seems like one of the funnest people you could meet and I love that about him. I've mentioned it before, but his smile gets me everytime. His accent doesn't hurt either.




Jake Gyllenhaal- Jake is 3 years younger than me but I don't mind being a cougar in this case. Of course, my husband is also 3 years younger, so apparently I've never minded.



Josh Lucas -Again with the smile. I love a man with a beautifully mischievous smile. That, along with his piercing blue eyes...whew, that's an incredible combo.




Johnny Depp - He's Johnny Depp, what more is there to say. I think everyone has him on their list don't they? My only worry is that he might be too feminine. Don't get me wrong, I can look at him for days but I dated pretty boys in the past and it wasn't for me.





Russell Crowe - I prefer the younger, meaner Russell. He's never been hotter than in Romper Stomper, though Gladiator was a close second. I loves me a muscular man.


Orlando Bloom- Looks wise, he's the tops but I tend to like guys with more edginess. Orlando seems almost too nice. I could walk all over a guy like that.






Ryan Gosling - He isn't the best looking for me but he does have an intensity that is very appealing. He seems like a very passionate person.




Javier Bardem - Speaking of passionate, Javier Bardem might just be the most passionate out of them all. He has dreamy, bedroom eyes with an accent that can make a girl melt. Sign me up.






I don't know that these are in exact order. Javier Bardem is definitely going up the list fast for me. The more I see him, the more I like him.

Put these all together and I don't know if there is a "type" in there. I know I like tall guys, accents, muscles, big, kissable lips and a grin that could kill. I also like a bad boy who won't let me walk over them...at least not all the time.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at Tuesday, October 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I got a thing for Eddie as well... in a completely non sexual way though. I just love his words and his (their: Pearl Jam) music.

November 15, 2008 at 11:19 PM
Anonymous  

You have fantastic taste in men! LOL (I could claim 5 of those on my top 10 list).

November 15, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones