# 2 most over-rated actor  

Posted in ,

Yeah, I'm saying it. Denzel Washington is over-rated. Now, is he handsome? Is he well-spoken? Does he seem like a nice guy? A gentleman? The answer is yes to all of those questions. However, if you ask if he's impressed me with his acting abilities, the answer is no.

I believe he plays the same character in every movie he does. I know Denzel fans are bound to come back with Training Day & American Gangster but guess what, I didn't buy it. Denzel is just not convincing as a bad guy. I am not intimidated by him in the least.

I believe his most convincing role was as Malcolm X because I do believe that he has similar ideas. In fact, I'm willing to say that I think Denzel is somewhat racist. He, like Spike Lee, is an acceptable racist within Hollywood. Of course, I may be wrong about that, but it's the impression that I get. I'm sorry if that offends anyone.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at Wednesday, August 13, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

A person who watch his spectacular performances in Malcolm X, Glory, The Hurricane, Training Day, Cry Freedom, The blue devil, He got game, Man on fire among others and can't see the brillance of his acting abilities is certainly blind or are something against the guy himself...

August 14, 2008 at 3:52 PM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones