# 6 best actor: Brad Pitt  

Posted in ,

Brad Pitt. There was a time, when I, like the rest of the world, loved Brad Pitt and thought he could do no wrong. Then he screwed over Jennifer Aniston and I think he's been cursed occupationally ever since because he hasn't produced anything that I've liked in a long time now.

Don't even tell me Oceans three hundred and ten or whatever it's up to now. The Ocean's series are just annoying to me. Ocean's Eleven was fine, Ocean's Twelve, okay, but once Pacino became involved, forget about it. Either way, if I liked them or not, they're hardly up to the same standards as characters he's played in Fight Club and 12 Monkeys.

Pitt did do The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, which I liked, but not because of him. He didn't shine in it at all. See my full review of this movie here.

On to why I do like him, before he was Mrs. Angelina Jolie's live-in babysitter and actually had enough of a backbone to take on good roles, he made some awesome movies. Here are my top 5:

  1. Se7en
  2. Fight Club
  3. Kalifornia
  4. Interview with the Vampire
  5. Twelve Monkeys

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 3, 2008 at Thursday, April 03, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones