# 3 best solo artist  

Posted in ,

Madonna. I really didn't get Madonna when I was younger. I was much more into Michael Jackson, MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince. It wasn't until Ray of Light that I started buying her albums. I know she has a new one out, Hard Candy, but I haven't gotten a chance to hear it all yet. What I have heard is good though.

Whether I ever liked her or not, I have to give it up to her. She's reinvented herself more than anyone and she doesn't look like she's giving up anytime soon.

Some of my favorite Madonna songs are: Love Don't Live Here Anymore, You'll See, Frozen ,The Power Of Good-Bye etc. What are your favorites?

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 at Tuesday, April 01, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I don't think I can even get started on Madonna. I think she's amazing, brilliant, and unfortunately extremely misunderstood by the majority of the world.

April 4, 2008 at 11:25 AM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones