# 1 best comedy  

Posted in ,

Old School. This movie is really out of the norm for me to even like, yet alone love; but I did. I loved this movie! The trio of these guys, Will Ferrell, Luke Wilson and Vince Vaughn, created comedy magic.

Will Ferrell is hit or miss for me because I love some of the stuff he's done, but think some other stuff is just too stupid. For instance, I loved him in this movie but not so much in Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. Luke Wilson can be a serious actor but he's also a great straight guy in comedies. Vince Vaughn, I wasn't always a fan. He tried to play Norman Bates in Psycho and I didn't like that. However, he's won me over since then, to say the least. I really think comedy is his thing. I loved The Break-Up but then I did like him in Clay Pigeons too, so he can do both.

This movie, in particular though, cracks me up like no other. It's funny from beginning to end. Love it!

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at Sunday, April 13, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

You're my boy blue! Comedy gold - but I have to disagree with your thoughts about Ron Burgandy - I mean how can you deny the TV rumble scene - Steve Carrel with the Triton is priceles

April 18, 2008 at 9:57 AM

The rumble scene was funny, I'll give you that.

April 18, 2008 at 12:14 PM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones