Best Brendan Fraser Film  

Posted in ,

Bedazzled. First of all where is Brendan Fraser? On IMDB's site it says he's been doing films and that he has some in production but I haven't seen him in a long time. In fact, I think the last time I did see him was on Scrubs or maybe Crash, I'm not sure.

I just happened by a movie he did on tv the other day and it made me wonder what he's been doing. It also made me think how much I love his films, especially Bedazzled. I know that he's done a lot of good ones, The Mummy, George of the Jungle (hey, I liked it), Monkeybone, Encino Man (I loved this one too); but Bedazzled is my favorite. Why? It's funny, nothing more, nothing less. It's a guilty pleasure for sure.
What's your favorite Brendan Fraser film?

♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Add to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 at Monday, March 31, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

He has seemed to have dropped off the map, hasn't he? I was looking earlier this year and he had four films coming out this year, although one got bumped to next year thanks to the writers' strike. My favorite? I loved him in School Ties, but definitely prefer him in something where I get to see him smile. So that (combined with those pants and boots) probably puts The Mummy at the top of the list for me, with George a close second. Love that Brendan!

April 1, 2008 at 7:23 AM

I completely agree about the smiling part. The only thing is he's pretty serious in The Mummy in comparison to his comedies anyway. That's why I loved Bedazzled. He's hilarious as the different characters he plays but then he looks so good when he gets in that suit and tie. Wow!

April 1, 2008 at 8:15 AM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones