Best Brendan Fraser Film  

Posted in ,

Bedazzled. First of all where is Brendan Fraser? On IMDB's site it says he's been doing films and that he has some in production but I haven't seen him in a long time. In fact, I think the last time I did see him was on Scrubs or maybe Crash, I'm not sure.

I just happened by a movie he did on tv the other day and it made me wonder what he's been doing. It also made me think how much I love his films, especially Bedazzled. I know that he's done a lot of good ones, The Mummy, George of the Jungle (hey, I liked it), Monkeybone, Encino Man (I loved this one too); but Bedazzled is my favorite. Why? It's funny, nothing more, nothing less. It's a guilty pleasure for sure.
What's your favorite Brendan Fraser film?

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 at Monday, March 31, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

He has seemed to have dropped off the map, hasn't he? I was looking earlier this year and he had four films coming out this year, although one got bumped to next year thanks to the writers' strike. My favorite? I loved him in School Ties, but definitely prefer him in something where I get to see him smile. So that (combined with those pants and boots) probably puts The Mummy at the top of the list for me, with George a close second. Love that Brendan!

April 1, 2008 at 7:23 AM

I completely agree about the smiling part. The only thing is he's pretty serious in The Mummy in comparison to his comedies anyway. That's why I loved Bedazzled. He's hilarious as the different characters he plays but then he looks so good when he gets in that suit and tie. Wow!

April 1, 2008 at 8:15 AM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones