# 1 best artist  

Posted in ,

Rene Magritte. I always liked Magritte's art but I never understood why until I tried my hand at creating my own art. What I realized was that I think like a surrealist.

Surrealism is very much about using imagery to express the workings of the unconscious mind. I have my degree in psychology with a personal fascination with dreams. So, if I were going to be drawn towards anything, it would make sense that it's surrealism.

I like Rene Magritte specifically because I like the thoughts his images provoke. Who's your favorite artist? Why?
“Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is
hidden by what we see.”

♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Add to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 at Saturday, March 29, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones