# 1 best artist  

Posted in ,

Rene Magritte. I always liked Magritte's art but I never understood why until I tried my hand at creating my own art. What I realized was that I think like a surrealist.

Surrealism is very much about using imagery to express the workings of the unconscious mind. I have my degree in psychology with a personal fascination with dreams. So, if I were going to be drawn towards anything, it would make sense that it's surrealism.

I like Rene Magritte specifically because I like the thoughts his images provoke. Who's your favorite artist? Why?
“Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is
hidden by what we see.”

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 at Saturday, March 29, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones