# 1 best silent film star  

Posted in ,

Buster Keaton. I was introduced to Buster Keaton in film class and I fell in love. Truth be told, I don't know if I'd even seen a silent film before then, but it opened up a new world to me. I've since introduced my husband to it. Occasionally, they have silent film festivals that we've been to here.

For those who haven't had the pleasure, you need to make a point of watching at least one Buster Keaton film in your life. It is the truest form of acting, to have to express everything through your expressions. Buster Keaton was the best at it.

I know, I know Charlie Chaplin probably comes to mind before Buster Keaton for most; but I heard too many bad things about Charlie Chaplin as a person from Marlon Brando's auto-biography and it affected the way I see Chaplin.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 at Saturday, March 29, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones