#5 best movie #1 best sci-fi movie: The Matrix  

Posted in ,

In celebration of my blog's one year anniversary, I'm re-posting my top 5's. Scroll down to see the list.

The Matrix. I'm not going to waste my time rating sequels on my lists. The Matrix was a good trilogy, but the first was the best by far. I don't even care for sci-fi that much and probably only saw it when it came out because it had Keanu Reeves in it. I'm sure that gave men a reason not to want to see it but the ladies know what I'm talking about.

However, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that this movie was ground-breaking. It had effects that we'd never seen before. Now, of course, we see them all too often, but to see these things for the first time was mind-blowing, to say the least.

It wasn't just the effects though. The storyline was enthralling. After I walked out of this movie, the first, second, third time, I was pumped. I felt like I could fly. It took me awhile to look at the world the same way again. Not very many movies have had that effect on me.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 1, 2009 at Sunday, March 01, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones