#3 best actor: Johnny Depp  

Posted in ,

Johnny Depp. I think the phrase, women want him and men want to be him, was meant for Johnny Depp. His body of work is one of my favorites for sure. In all the movies he's done, there are only a couple that I did not like.

I'm not a big John Waters fan for one; and even though I love Tim Burton, I didn't love Ed Wood. Aside from that, Johnny Depp has had an astonishing career. Even in the movies I didn't like, I can see why he picked them and he, of course, did a great job in them. I've been a fan since the beginning (21 Jump Street) and I foresee myself always loving his movies.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 8, 2009 at Sunday, March 08, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones