# 1 best comedian  

Posted in ,

Dane Cook. Ah, I remember a time, a simpler time, before Dane Cook completely sold out. Back when he made fun of people like Jessica Simpson instead of starring in horrible movies with them. I loved Dane then, before his fame, when he still cared about his fans more than the money. Now, that seems so long ago, like a dream.

Seriously, I had been a fan of Dane Cook's from way back. I got everyone I knew absolutely addicted to him, obsessed really. Then, he starts doing movies and bad ones at that.

Suddenly, he's on the red carpet and rumored to be with the dumbest person alive. Still, I give him this honor to be my #1 because I remember when . . .

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at Wednesday, March 12, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Ugh...no way! I don't personally think he's very funny. There are plenty of comedians out there who are way more talented.

I appreciate your opinion though!

March 20, 2008 at 4:42 PM

Not a problem. He's not for everyone. You didn't say who you thought was funnier. I'm interested.

March 21, 2008 at 7:44 AM

callmekelly:

Honestly, I'm a fan of the female comedians. Love, love, love Margaret Cho. And I also really like Kathy Griffin. There's just something about girls with filthy mouths....

March 21, 2008 at 9:34 AM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones