# 2 best comedian  

Posted in ,

Mike Myers. My husband will be happy about this one, but he'd probably been his #1. I put Mike Myers so high On My Lists because I loved him on Saturday Night Live, loved all his movies since. I find him to be hilarious.

I can't forget this skit he did on SNL where he's a kid tied to a jungle gym and Nicole Kidman gives him candy. Then he starts running down the street with this jungle gym behind him. Man, that cracks me up.

My only complaint is that I wish he'd do more. We've seen what he can do with Wayne and Austin Powers and Shrek. Now I want to see something new. I have no doubt that, whatever it is, it will be great.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 at Thursday, March 13, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones