# 2 worst director  

Posted in ,

John Waters. Don't feel sorry for him. I think he gets a kick out of making bad movies. I will say this for him, he has a unique style; but I just hate everything about it. He's weird but not in the good, genius way that I like. No, he's the creepy, loner guy in school, who walks down the halls talking to himself and who you're just sure will snap one day.

I know he has a following but I don't understand why and I'm definitely not in it.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at Tuesday, March 11, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Have you ever seen "Serial Mom"? Seriously...one of the funniest movies. This is a good John Waters film.

March 20, 2008 at 4:41 PM

Saw "Serial Mom" and I like the idea of it but not the way he does things. He's just not polished enough for me.

March 21, 2008 at 7:45 AM

callmekelly:

I can certainly respect that. I suppose that's the great thing about movies: there are so many out there, so there's bound to be something for everyone!

March 21, 2008 at 9:36 AM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones