Twilight: New Moon Review  

Posted in

Yes, me and my 32 year old self went and stood in line to watch New Moon with a bunch of teen girls. Surprisingly though, there was quite the mix of older people, many of which were in their 40's and 50's, men included.

As far as my review, I thought it followed pretty closely to the book. The changes that were made were good ones. Of course, there were little things that could be picked apart like the fact that Jacob was not towering over anyone, which I thought they might've made an effort to do with camera angles and such.

Another little thing that just seemed odd was how out of shape the other wolves appeared in comparison. I mean they elude to the idea that Jacob gets as big as he does because of what he becomes, but the other wolves, not so much.

Other than that, there's not much to say. There are so many previews out that you feel like you've already seen it by the time that you do. I mean one thing that bothered me is that, when I read the book, the fact that he turned to a wolf was a surprise, but they show it in all the previews. That sucked!

I will say that I thought it was a big step up from the first movie, but it does stand as a fan movie more than just a good movie. I know someone compared it to the new Star Trek movie that was out, that was good whether you were a fan or not and that's true because I liked that movie and am not a fan of Star Trek at all. With the Twilight movies thus far, if I weren't a fan, I don't think I would have thought anything special about the movies. If you are a fan though, you're gonna see it no matter what.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 at Sunday, November 22, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones