Favorite Patrick Swayze Movie  

Posted in ,

I was a big fan of Patrick Swayze when I was younger. I know he had many big hits, but I even liked his action movies, Point Break, Road House, Next of Kin. Not that they weren't likable but I was just a little girl when they came out. I don't know maybe that was my Dad's influence on me. I also liked Steven Seagal a lot back then too. So, when he dies, expect a post about him.

Once I got into my teen years, my girl crush on Patrick Swayze faded, but I always thought he was a good actor. Though he didn't get too many great parts later in life, he was in Donnie Darko, which I loved.

Still my favorite Patrick Swayze movie is definitely between Ghost, Dirty Dancing, and The Outsiders. I'll tell you, it is a super close race. They were all great.

I mean Ghost had a great cast, a great story, and a great ending.

Dirty Dancing was sexy and light-hearted and made you want to dance.

Then, we have The Outsiders. Also a great, great cast, though no one knew just how great at the time. Also a great story with a solid ending.

In fact, The Outsiders is my favorite. What sets it apart is the fact that I can watch this movie over and over and over and find something new every time. It is a true classic, of which Swayze was a very important part.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at Wednesday, September 16, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones