Favorite Instrumental Accompaniments  

Posted in ,

When I say "instrumentals" I don't mean it in the pure sense. Rather I mean the instrument accompanying a song. I know from the get go people will have some different opinions on this, but here are my favorites:

Favorite Guitar: Pearl Jam's "Sad". This YouTube version is a little rough, but you get the gist. I could re-start that song thousands of times in a row just for that intro.



Favorite Drums: Toadies "I Burn". In the beginning, the guitar starts the song off right, but it's the drums that take it home. I'm a big fan of the 80's type build up in songs, but not a huge fan of 80's music. Thankfully, this is 90's music and I loved the 90's.



Sorry, I don't have a bass fav yet, but I'll keep looking. I'll keep you posted.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 at Saturday, June 13, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

The New Spirit Waves Album was released today by Michael McDonald!

It makes an excellent Father's Day gift!

Click the following link to preview and purchase tracks:

http://www.blastmymusic.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=16571

June 14, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones