Actors with Voices Continued  

Posted in

Okay, Jonathan Rhys Meyers has been added to my list of Actors with Voices. I had seen the movie August Rush when it first came out, but had forgotten about his singing voice until I recently heard one of his songs on Playlist.







Now, I know I didn't mention some more obvious people like Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars, but he definitely belongs there as well.

Of course, I like to remember him like he was when I fist saw him in My So Called Life, more than how he is now. I know some girls just died a little inside after hearing that but they're probably too young to remember. Ooh, he was dreamy!

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 at Friday, June 19, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones