Actors with Voices Continued  

Posted in

Okay, Jonathan Rhys Meyers has been added to my list of Actors with Voices. I had seen the movie August Rush when it first came out, but had forgotten about his singing voice until I recently heard one of his songs on Playlist.







Now, I know I didn't mention some more obvious people like Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars, but he definitely belongs there as well.

Of course, I like to remember him like he was when I fist saw him in My So Called Life, more than how he is now. I know some girls just died a little inside after hearing that but they're probably too young to remember. Ooh, he was dreamy!

♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Add to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 at Friday, June 19, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones