Sexiest Ballroom Dancers  

Posted in

It's been over for awhile but I cannot get Miriam Larici and Leonardo Barrionuevo from Superstars of Dance out of my mind. The chemistry between them was amazing. Especially with all the dance shows that are on now, I've seen a lot of dancing, but Leonardo has to be the smoothest dancer I've ever seen. Take a look and see for yourself. If you didn't watch it, you should have. If you did, please refresh your memory.




Now I can't mention sexy ballroom without mentioning Artem Chigvinsev from So You Think You Can Dance. I believe he's still dating Dancing with the Stars' Carrie Ann Inaba.

Speaking of Dancing with the Stars, Alec Mazo takes the cake there, but I don't believe he's on this seasons. Too bad.

I don't blame him for not doing it, he hasn't had much luck with partners since the first season.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 at Thursday, February 26, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

They are hot!!

February 28, 2009 at 2:57 AM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones