X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE  

Posted in


Apparently, the new Wolverine comes out May 1st. It will star Hugh Jackman, obviously, Ryan Reynolds and Liev Schreiber. Well, I don't know about you, but I'm excited!

Honestly, I didn't know about Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine when the first X-men came out, but he absolutely won me over, like I think he did most. I just hope they don't ruin the character with this movie. I see this either being really great or really bad. There's not normally a middle ground with these types of movies. I've got my fingers crossed.

I'll be there!

♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Add to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Monday, February 2, 2009 at Monday, February 02, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones