X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE  

Posted in


Apparently, the new Wolverine comes out May 1st. It will star Hugh Jackman, obviously, Ryan Reynolds and Liev Schreiber. Well, I don't know about you, but I'm excited!

Honestly, I didn't know about Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine when the first X-men came out, but he absolutely won me over, like I think he did most. I just hope they don't ruin the character with this movie. I see this either being really great or really bad. There's not normally a middle ground with these types of movies. I've got my fingers crossed.

I'll be there!

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Monday, February 2, 2009 at Monday, February 02, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones