Hottest Foreign Actors  

Posted in

Aussie-- With Heath Ledger, Orlando Bloom, Guy Pearce, Hugh Jackman in the mix, this is one of the tougher ones for me. Gotta give it to Russell Crowe though. He is a manly beast and I love it.





Fav Brit--Jude Law. I know he did wrong by Sienna Miller, but she's supposedly broken up Balthazar Getty's marriage so I hardly feel sorry for her. Still, who doesn't like the bad boy?









Spain--Antonio Banderas. He's too sexy. What else can you say? Even his name is sexy.

Javier Bardem is coming in close simply for his accent. I swear no one really sounds like that. It has to be fake just to get the ladies, but it definitely works.






Scottish--Come on now, this is Ewan McGregor all the way. If I do a post on best smiles, which I may, he's on the top (I'll save that pic for later). It just lights up his whole face. Guys and girls love him just the same. You just know he's a fun guy to hang out with.

Gerard Butler would be my runner up but Ewan is heads above them all.





My favorite Irishman is, hands down, Cillian Murphy. You may have seen all of Cillian (pronounced like a K and not an S) in 28 Days Later or Girl with a Pearl Earring. That, or you couldn't miss him in Red Eye or as the scarecrow in Batman Begins.

His looks are more of an acquired taste with defined cheekbones, piercing blue eyes and pouty lips; but the more I see him, the more beautiful he gets.


Frenchman goes to Olivier Martinez from the very sexy Unfaithful with Richard Gere and Diane Lane. Last I heard, he was dating Kylie Minogue. All I know is they would have beautiful babies.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 20, 2008 at Saturday, September 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

ahhhh!!! iloveewan!!!!

September 26, 2009 at 8:01 AM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones