Best Christian Slater Film  

Posted in ,

I just saw that Christian Slater will be starring in a new 1-hour series on NBC this fall. It's called, My Own Worst Enemy. From what I understand, Slater plays a man with split personalities, who are complete opposites of each other.

I'm glad to see that he'll be doing something but I'm not sure about the storyline just yet. I guess we'll see.

This brings me, of course, to my favorite Christian Slater film. It's actually harder than you might think. There's Young Guns II and Interview with the Vampire, both of which I loved, loved, loved. Then there's Very Bad Things and Broken Arrow, which I also liked. I'm going to go ahead and give the award to Untamed Heart though. While Christian Slater was in the other films, he was not the main star and not why I loved the movies. In Untamed Heart, however, Slater completely won me over.

Untamed Heart is an offbeat love story starring Slater and Marisa Tomei. I haven't watched it in years but I loved it when it came out.

What's your favorite Christian Slater film? Are you glad to hear he's doing a tv show?

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 at Monday, May 19, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

My favourite is Pump up the Volume. Love that film. Good that he's doing a series but I'll wait to see if it actually makes it to Australian TV

May 25, 2008 at 12:23 AM
Anonymous  

True Romance

May 28, 2008 at 8:00 AM

It's a tie between True Romance and Interview with a Vampire.

June 1, 2008 at 8:49 AM
Anonymous  

I loved Untamed Heart! It makes me so sad every time I watch it, but what a sweet film.

July 16, 2008 at 4:06 PM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones