#5 best actor: Russell Crowe  

Posted in ,

Russell Crowe. As mentioned previously, he might have been #4 but for his cockiness. True, he has reasons to be cocky regarding his movies. He's made some great ones and he is an exceptional actor. However, I will always take humility over arrogance any day, which is why Kevin Spacey ranked # 4 On My Lists.

Still, I love Russell Crowe. He's been one of my favorites since I saw him in Romper Stomper, in which he gave an absolutely chilling performance as the leader of a skinhead group.

After that, I went out and saw every movie of his that I could find. All of which were movies he made in Australia; before he became famous here in the States. I especially enjoyed Proof with Hugo Weaving (Agent Smith from The Matrix and Priscilla Queen of the Desert fame). In fact, there have only been a handful of Crowe's movies that I did not love, including: Master and Commander and Proof of Life. In general though, I love his work and he is definitely not bad on the eyes either.

My top 5 favorite Russell Crowe films are:

  1. L.A. Confidential
  2. Gladiator
  3. The Quick and the Dead
  4. A Beautiful Mind
  5. Romper Stomper

What's yours?

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Monday, March 9, 2009 at Monday, March 09, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones