# 3 best comedian  

Posted in ,

Jim Carrey. While he can teeter dangerously close to being too stupid for my taste, he always manages to remain likable. I think the fact that he can do a range from completely stupid to funny to serious, makes him an asset to the comedy and the acting world.

I love so much of his work from way back when he was on In Living Color and the TV movie, Doing Time on Maple Drive. In fact, I don't know that I can say what my favorite Jim Carrey movie is.

So here are a couple of my favorite Jim Carrey comedic roles/scenes:

Officer Charlie Baileygates/Hank Evans in Me, Myself & Irene (when he starts drinking from that woman like a baby, that was shockingly funny)

Ace Ventura in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (specifically the scene where he's in the mental ward, wearing a tutu and doing slow motion, that's funny stuff)

Then, of course, there's The Mask, Bruce Almighty, How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Though not funny, I wouldn't feel right not mentioning:
The Truman Show
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Number 23
All of which were great movies. I can't wait to see what he'll do next. He is truly unpredictable.

♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Add to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 at Wednesday, April 16, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones