# 3 best comedian  

Posted in ,

Jim Carrey. While he can teeter dangerously close to being too stupid for my taste, he always manages to remain likable. I think the fact that he can do a range from completely stupid to funny to serious, makes him an asset to the comedy and the acting world.

I love so much of his work from way back when he was on In Living Color and the TV movie, Doing Time on Maple Drive. In fact, I don't know that I can say what my favorite Jim Carrey movie is.

So here are a couple of my favorite Jim Carrey comedic roles/scenes:

Officer Charlie Baileygates/Hank Evans in Me, Myself & Irene (when he starts drinking from that woman like a baby, that was shockingly funny)

Ace Ventura in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (specifically the scene where he's in the mental ward, wearing a tutu and doing slow motion, that's funny stuff)

Then, of course, there's The Mask, Bruce Almighty, How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Though not funny, I wouldn't feel right not mentioning:
The Truman Show
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Number 23
All of which were great movies. I can't wait to see what he'll do next. He is truly unpredictable.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 at Wednesday, April 16, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones