#3 best band: Live  

Posted in , ,

Live. Now, I know that bands like the Beatles and Led Zeppelin were bigger bands, but this list is personal. I like the Beatles and can respect Led Zeppelin, but they're not something I listen to on a regular basis. So, please don't be offended. I know I'd be offended if I saw a list without Pearl Jam on it so I can understand. Just thought I'd explain my stance before I go on.

Anyway, about Live, I know everyone jumped on board with their Throwing Copper album, but I loved their Mental Jewelry album that came out before that. If you haven't heard that album, you need to. It's one of my favorites and will probably go on my lists at some point. All of Live's albums have been good though. I'm glad Chris Daughtry brought that back to light when he was on American Idol and sang Live's version of the Johnny Cash song, I walk the Line.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 at Saturday, March 14, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones