#3 best Actress: Anne Bancroft  

Posted in ,

Anne Bancroft. I'm going to admit that I haven't seen all of Anne Bancroft's movies. However, I saw Night, Mother and was completely blown away. I cannot watch that movie without crying every time and I know it is because Anne Bancroft's performance. She is so believable, so genuinely good that it's mind-boggling. Of course, her bigger role was as Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate, which was a great role as well.

The fact that she was married to Mel Brooks is weird to me because I don't see them together. Apparently they were together since the early 60's so it must have worked. Unfortunately, she passed in 2005. I was sad to see her go.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at Tuesday, March 10, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

God rest her soul....

March 20, 2008 at 4:47 PM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones