# 2 best movie: Wizard of Oz  

Posted in ,

Wizard of Oz. While my first choice went on the list for personal reasons, this movie goes on the list because it is simply a classic. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love this movie. It is timeless and appeals to all ages, no matter what gender. There aren’t a lot of movies that you can say that about.

Of course, watching it as an adult yields different responses than it used to. Lately, I find myself thinking of what a risk it was for the actors involved to do such a movie. They couldn't have known how big it would be. It could have easily been the worst mistake of their careers. I don't know, maybe that's true of all great movies.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 1, 2009 at Sunday, March 01, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones