# 2 best director  

Posted in ,

Tim Burton. I don't even know where to begin with Tim Burton. Seeing my list so far, you can probably see that I like the warped and twisted. Everything about Tim Burton is warped and twisted and I love it! His movies couldn't be more perfect if I'd directed them myself. That's a real rarity because so many times I watch movies and think how I could have made them better, but not with Tim Burton movies. He knows what he's doing.

I love that he has found a muse in Johnny Depp and with his wife, Helena Bonham Carter. They are a great trio. I'm sure Burton heard Dream Weaver when he saw those two coming his way because they look like they came straight out of his head.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at Tuesday, March 04, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones