# 1 worst director  

Posted in ,

Woody Allen. This is based on two things, Woody Allen's personal and professional history. First I can't get passed the idea that he married the daughter of a woman he was with for 12 years. A daughter who is 34 years younger than he is. To me, that makes him no different than a child molester and I feel he should be shunned from society.

Secondly, his movies suck! They are boring and without purpose. I don't really care if anyone disagrees because if he's on the top of your list, then you're not going to like my list anyway.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 8, 2008 at Saturday, March 08, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones