# 1 most over-rated comedian/actor  

Posted in , ,

Ben Stiller. There are feel good movie's and then there are Ben Stiller movies. Every time I watch one of his movies, my stomach is in knots. He always does these horrible, everything that can go wrong will movies and I hate it. Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. The whole time I'm watching, I'm thinking, "you should just shoot yourself". That sucks because Meet the ... had Robert DeNiro in it, who I love, but please stop doing comedy Robert.

Now, I love most of the other members of the "Frat Pack" (Vince Vaughn, Will Ferrell, Owen and Luke Wilson, Jack Black, and Steve Carell) minus Jack Black and Owen is pushing it just because he's getting annoying. Vince Vaughn rules the pack but whatever. I like a lot of their movies. Dodgeball was awesome and Zoolander was completely bearable. meanwhile, Old School is the best comedy and do you know why? Ben Stiller and Jack Black didn't ruin it.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 at Thursday, March 27, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I agree with you here though, I'm not a huge Ben Stiller fan. Jack Black at least can change his personality some to fit roles.

April 3, 2008 at 2:26 AM

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. When Ben Still branches out, he can actually be quite great. Have you ever seen "Permanent Midnight" (in which he acted -- he may have even directed this one)? And what about "Reality Bites"? One of the great 90's movies, which he directed and starred in.

April 4, 2008 at 11:24 AM

I did see "Reality Bites" and did like it but not because of Ben Stiller. I also saw "Permanent Midnight". He did do some acting in that but those are both older movies. Since then, it's like he chose to go in a different direction with his roles. Now, he is the same character in every movie and I don't think it's that funny.

April 4, 2008 at 3:24 PM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones