My Least Favorite X-mas Movie  

Posted in ,

I'll say it, I don't like A Christmas Story. I think I have a specific sense of humor and this is the opposite of anything I think is funny. I don't know if it's because I'm female or what, I just don't get why everyone loves this movie so much.

Aside from the classic X-mas Movies, Jingle All the Way probably wraps up what I find humorous about Christmas. Specifically the scene where they play It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year as the shoppers go ape sh*t. Now that, to me, is funny in a very sad way.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 at Thursday, December 10, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones