# 1 best solo artist: Michael Jackson  

Posted in ,

This is a re-post. #1 artist, King of Pop, whatever you want to call him, this man was a genius. Kids today don't know that there was a time when he was the biggest deal in the world. He was my generations Elvis. I idolized him as a child. It is truly a sad day. He will be missed.

Michael Jackson. Say what you will about Michael Jackson, but don't forget that there was a time when he was loved by all. Until I see some actual proof that he's done what they accuse him of, I still love him.

The way I see it, if he did do those things, the parents are just as much to blame. I know I would never settle for money if someone hurt my child.

About Michael Jackson as an artist, he is the best. He is inspirational to say the least. He can dance like no one else and I love his music...always have...always will.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 at Thursday, June 25, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I'm not sure I 100% agree with this one. I would give the position to Madonna, who is still successful in the industry to this day.

March 20, 2008 at 4:40 PM

Don't worry, Madonna will be on the list for sure. Michael Jackson's just been it for me, personally, since I was a kid; and I didn't really get Madonna until I was older. When I was a kid, all I knew of her was controversy. Now, it's all there's left of MJ, unfortunately.

March 21, 2008 at 7:42 AM

I agree with you in everything you said. He was a truly genious and for sure it´s too strange that parents would accept money from someone that hurt their child and let go.
MJ will always be the best.
My heart is sad and broken. There will never be another one like him... never...

June 27, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones