#1 best band ever! Pearl Jam  

Posted in , ,

Pearl Jam. This obsession started for me when Pearl Jam first came on the music scene in the early `90's. I was living outside Seattle at the time and had already been turned onto Nirvana. I had also been a fan of Mother Love Bone whose members, Stone Gossard and Jeff Ament joined Pearl Jam after their singer, Andrew Wood died of a drug overdose (God rest his soul).

When I say obsession, I mean just that. They are the begin all and end all for me. You don't want to get me started on them because I'll never shut up. I did, however, just do a post on their re-release of Ten on my blog, R-n-R Reviews.

As far as my favorite PJ songs, I'll list them seperate. Until then here's my playlist (it's a work in progress):


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Shut off my other playlist at the bottom of the page first.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 at Saturday, March 14, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones