Jeff, you rock!  

Posted in

Okay, so I decided I'm going to divulge a guilty pleasure. Yes, I watch Big Brother and have since the beginning.

When I say "Jeff rocks", I'm referring to Big Brother's Jeff Schroeder, who had the balls to use America's Coup D'etat power. Not that I wanted Jessie gone, but it was an extremely smart move, though no one else would have had the guts to do it.

I was getting so sick of everyone saying "I'm gonna shake things up" and then do nothing. Jeff, however, put his money where his mouth is and I like that. I haven't been so excited watching an episode of Big Brother since Dr. Will Kirby was on. Will, you're still the best though, but you know that already!

♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Add to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Friday, August 14, 2009 at Friday, August 14, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones