A Wife's Top 10  

Posted in

Now we all know about the list created between a wife and her husband of the top celebrities we are given a free pass with, if you will. Well, my list looks a lot like my sexiest foreigners list. What can I say, I like an accent. My husband, unfortunately does not have one, but he does do very good impressions. Anyway here's my list:

Eddie Vedder -Now if you've read my blog before, you might know I have a thing for Eddie Vedder and have since I was... well, much younger. He is my ideal man, next to my husband of course.



Cillian Murphy- refer to my post on Hottest Foreign Actors if you don't know who he is. I'm sure you've seen him somewhere. He's been in a lot of films. If you haven't then I think you will because I can imagine he'll be big sometime soon.

Not only is he gorgeous, but he is a great actor. For this list, however, what matters is he is hot! hot! hot! Married too but this is a fantasy list so that doesn't matter.



Ewan McGregor- I think Ewan seems like one of the funnest people you could meet and I love that about him. I've mentioned it before, but his smile gets me everytime. His accent doesn't hurt either.




Jake Gyllenhaal- Jake is 3 years younger than me but I don't mind being a cougar in this case. Of course, my husband is also 3 years younger, so apparently I've never minded.



Josh Lucas -Again with the smile. I love a man with a beautifully mischievous smile. That, along with his piercing blue eyes...whew, that's an incredible combo.




Johnny Depp - He's Johnny Depp, what more is there to say. I think everyone has him on their list don't they? My only worry is that he might be too feminine. Don't get me wrong, I can look at him for days but I dated pretty boys in the past and it wasn't for me.





Russell Crowe - I prefer the younger, meaner Russell. He's never been hotter than in Romper Stomper, though Gladiator was a close second. I loves me a muscular man.


Orlando Bloom- Looks wise, he's the tops but I tend to like guys with more edginess. Orlando seems almost too nice. I could walk all over a guy like that.






Ryan Gosling - He isn't the best looking for me but he does have an intensity that is very appealing. He seems like a very passionate person.




Javier Bardem - Speaking of passionate, Javier Bardem might just be the most passionate out of them all. He has dreamy, bedroom eyes with an accent that can make a girl melt. Sign me up.






I don't know that these are in exact order. Javier Bardem is definitely going up the list fast for me. The more I see him, the more I like him.

Put these all together and I don't know if there is a "type" in there. I know I like tall guys, accents, muscles, big, kissable lips and a grin that could kill. I also like a bad boy who won't let me walk over them...at least not all the time.

♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Add to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at Tuesday, October 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I got a thing for Eddie as well... in a completely non sexual way though. I just love his words and his (their: Pearl Jam) music.

November 15, 2008 at 11:19 PM
Anonymous  

You have fantastic taste in men! LOL (I could claim 5 of those on my top 10 list).

November 15, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones