#5 best actor: Russell Crowe  

Posted in ,

Russell Crowe. As mentioned previously, he might have been #4 but for his cockiness. True, he has reasons to be cocky regarding his movies. He's made some great ones and he is an exceptional actor. However, I will always take humility over arrogance any day, which is why Kevin Spacey ranked # 4 On My Lists.

Still, I love Russell Crowe. He's been one of my favorites since I saw him in Romper Stomper, in which he gave an absolutely chilling performance as the leader of a skinhead group.

After that, I went out and saw every movie of his that I could find. All of which were movies he made in Australia; before he became famous here in the States. I especially enjoyed Proof with Hugo Weaving (Agent Smith from The Matrix and Priscilla Queen of the Desert fame). In fact, there have only been a handful of Crowe's movies that I did not love, including: Master and Commander and Proof of Life. In general though, I love his work and he is definitely not bad on the eyes either.

My top 5 favorite Russell Crowe films are:

  1. L.A. Confidential
  2. Gladiator
  3. The Quick and the Dead
  4. A Beautiful Mind
  5. Romper Stomper

What's yours?

♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Add to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Monday, March 9, 2009 at Monday, March 09, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones