# 2 best director  

Posted in ,

Tim Burton. I don't even know where to begin with Tim Burton. Seeing my list so far, you can probably see that I like the warped and twisted. Everything about Tim Burton is warped and twisted and I love it! His movies couldn't be more perfect if I'd directed them myself. That's a real rarity because so many times I watch movies and think how I could have made them better, but not with Tim Burton movies. He knows what he's doing.

I love that he has found a muse in Johnny Depp and with his wife, Helena Bonham Carter. They are a great trio. I'm sure Burton heard Dream Weaver when he saw those two coming his way because they look like they came straight out of his head.

♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Add to Technorati Faves
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at Tuesday, March 04, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones